I love that we have our Bocce Ball Tournament this weekend.
I love the weather outside right now.
I love that I got a great walk in this morning.
I love to hear the sound of Jalon putting himself to sleep, humming and singing.
I love that Jalon slept until 8:30 this morning, I needed it.
I love that I get to watch a movie with Eddie tonight and eat my well deserved weekly dessert!
I love the people in our fellowship. We made shirts last night for our tournament and it was super fun.
I love that we are putting up curtains this weekend and the house will be almost done. Oh, here are a few pics of the house. Still a few decorating things need to be done...but here are a few.
The family room
Jalon's play area in the family room
Looking down the house from the family room (kitchen immediately to the left, office straight back, 2 of the bedrooms back left)
And last but not least, I LOVE you!
1 comment:
Your house is awsome. I am so proud of you guys and happy for you. Jalon is such a lucky boy to have parents like you guys, as are you to have such a delightful child.
Post a Comment