Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Wedding to Remember

A couple weeks ago we went to a beautiful wedding of some friends of ours. It was the most thoughtful wedding I had ever been to. They had goodie bags for all the youngs kids filled with multiple activities for the children to do during the reception. After the bouquet toss and garter toss, they did a candy toss for all the kids. It was a neat idea I had never thought of, but also one I will never forget in helping others plan weddings.
Eddie was the wedding coordinator/assistant to the clergy for the day. He stayed busy but enjoyed every moment. And as his manner is, blessed lots of people. I love him for that!
Jalon too enjoyed the whole day thoroughly. We have been working with him to sit through fellowship quietly which he has almost perfected :) So we told him during the ceremony he needed to be quiet like at fellowship and he did great. They had great food to accomodate the food allergies, what a blessing. And then the dancing was the best for him. That is the video you will see below. He was a star. And as you can see he has some rhythm...unfortunately, I can not take credit of him getting that from me ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment