Friday, August 21, 2009

Funny Friday

I hadn't planned on posting anything today but I was just in my picture folder and found some hilarious photos...well, they made me laugh. I have more but I'll save them for next time we all need a laugh. Enjoy!

Joe, Eddie and myself are holding on for dear life, and Bree looks like this is a walk in the park. I love this picture!

This one is hilarious!

Eddie, the baseball star even at 2 years old.

I totally see Jalon in this one.
Haha! Eddie and his Michael Jackson doll, and dressed up just like him :)



Me, all ready for my recital...I thought I was a true dancer, who wouldn't with a tutu on :)

2 comments:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

I'll try to add to the comedy . . .

First, is that Todd Horne in front of us on the coaster???

Second, you know you are dead wrong for posting that young picture of me!!

And finally, Eddie looks like a young Isaac Washington (Love Boat) in the fourth picture. I'm just sayin' . . .

Peace!

Joe

Janelle said...

Man, I had to go and look up a picture of Isaac Washington...that's funny as a bit! And I totally think Todd was there that day at Kings Dominion!!! And lastly, sorry about that picture of you, I had to do it :) That's why I keep my blog set to private, so I can get away with that kind of stuff.

Post a Comment