Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby to Boy

J-Boogie and Daddy have been enjoying some fun times together. As Jalon is getting older, more things are opening up that we can do with him. Just when you start missing some of the baby stages, he reminds us how each phase is unique and special, and gets even better as the bond between all of us grows. Below are some pictures of their fun times.
Jalon is quite the talker and shocks us sometimes with his words. He told his cousin Jordyn the other day, who was offering her blueberries, "No thank you, I don't like those blueberries, I like mine at home." Me and my mom looked at each other and laughed and shook our heads is disbelief. Eddie and I find ourselves doing this frequently lately, he's learning so quickly these days and putting things together in his head...it's really amazing. Having a family is truly a blessing.Flying a kite (didn't get a very good shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment