Thursday, September 17, 2009

29 Years

I celebrated my 29th birthday yesterday. This is the age that people keep repeating, right? Well, I am content with turning 30 next year. It is just a number. And every year just keeps getting better so why shy away from another one, rather I'm thankful for it.
I was blessed on my birthday with many emails, calls, cards, and love. I am truly thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. They make my life richer and sweeter. My wonderful momma watched Jalon while Eddie took me out to an amazing restaurant, called Bon Vie. We enjoyed Brie Fondue and Chicken Crepes, mmmmm! We sat outside and it had the feeling of actually being in Europe (I've never been to Europe but I can imagine!). Eddie and Jalon did special things for me all day. It was one of my greatest birthdays.




1 comment:

Bree, Home of Blogmania said...

Ahhhh, sounds ideal!!! Plus, it's not over- it continues with a family fun party with extra loving! Also, 30 isn't sooo bad- neither is whatever I am, I believe 29 is repeated because people start forgetting their ages- haha. Each year I feel there is more to learn- it keeps me humble and young! Happy Birthday- you are a great person to celebrate!

Post a Comment