
Sorry, I'm a little late on this. Our weekend was a bit busy.
My spouse. I touched upon this the first day but I just love that man of mine, so I don't mind at all speaking of him again. My husband was best friends with my brother before we ever had an attraction for each other or dated. So our relationship is based first on our love for God individually but also on our friendship. We geniunely enjoy each others company.
My husband is a funny man. I love that about him. He knows how to keep situations light and entertain a crowd. He can also laugh at himself which I am so happy about. I just love to poke fun at him.
Probably my favorite thing about my spouse is how he helps me to be my best. He helps me strengthen my strong areas in life and lovingly encourages me in my not so strong ones ;) He thanks and praises me often for what I do as a wife and mom.
Eddie has a lot of wonderful qualities that I could write a book about. I will spare you from all the mushy gushy details. Just know that I love him dearly :)
2 comments:
awe!! soo sweet! Love the wedding picture too!
Eddie is pretty great! I am thankful he is my brother in law!
Post a Comment