Our family is doing great though. Eddie has a new position at work. He moved from a financial analyst to a management transaction support lead. He will managing a team. He's so good with people, this position is right up his alley.
Jalon is doing well too. He's my big helper. He is even starting to take on a few little chores. It blesses him and builds his confidence when he can do something successfully that is helpful to the family. He's been in a acting class for the past few weeks now. He really enjoys it and there will be a little play they do in a couple weeks. I'll have to record that and put it on here. Jalon was also a part of filming for a tv commercial. I'll record that too :)
Gabrielle is getting big...well, bigger :) She seems so tiny to me and definitely is compared to Jalon at this age. But I think her size is about average or a little below. She's a happy girl though. She smiles and talks often. Her sleep seems to be a little more predictable the past couple of days. She has been sleeping for 7-8 hours at a time. I couldn't be more thankful for that! We don't nap during the week much anymore so this helps me to get through the day (and not be a grump :)
I am doing good too...I am almost back to pre-preggo size. A few more pounds to go. Some of my old jeans even fit (with a little muffin top, woah, TMI :) Life is good. It's definitely busier than ever but I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh, a side note, are we the only ones that wonder what we used to do with our time before we had kids...I thought we were busy then.
Attached are a couple recent pictures...

.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Thanks ..........they are getting so big! Love you guys!
Post a Comment